Saunders Package – Cervical Home Traction Unit is designed to provide safe and effective traction (stretching) to the cervical region (neck). The Saunders Package – Cervical Home Traction Unit requires no assembly and is ready to use out of the case. The Saunders Package – Cervical Home Traction Unit features a comfortable headrest that can be adjusted to provide the ideal incline for treatment and an adjustable pneumatic hand held pump designed to apply up to 50 lb of cervical traction. Precise traction in 1 lb. increments can be administered while relaxing for effective treatment for a variety of cervical conditions. Patients can control the Saunders neck traction inclination in the rear from 15 to 25 degrees of flexion with three easy to use push-button settings. Also referred to as the Saunders Neck Traction (or Home Trac) Unit.
Saunders Package – Cervical Traction Unit has multi-angle (15°, 20° or 25°) and directs up to 50 lbs. of traction force toward the occiput, thereby preventing TMJ compression and discomfort. Handheld pump with pressure relief valve increases or decreases traction force. Neck wedges adjust to any neck size with the turn of a knob.
A proven alternative to surgery for some patients
– Traction forces are directed to the back of the head to pevent compression of the TMJ
– Easy-to-read pressure gauge provides total control of the force at all times
– Blow-off valve limits the amount of force that can be applied
A cost effective option to continuous clinical care
– Innovative design replicates clinical traction and promotes consistency of treatment
– Positioning alternatives allow varying treatment options for the clinician
– Patented pneumatic system ensures relable force accuracy and leak-free performance
Easy to Use
A portable treatment solution that increases patient compliance and satisfaction
– Patented self-adjusting neck wedges ensure a perfect fit
– Patented pump design incorporates a simple “click in place” mechanisim
– Quick and simple patient set-up enables home traction without assistance
- Delivers Up to 50 lbs (23 kg) of Force
- Free-Standing, Pneumatic
- Operates from Supine Position
- 3 Adjustable Angles (15 to 25 Degrees of Flexion) with Three Easy to Use Push Button Settings
- Angle of Traction Deliver Adjustable 15° to 25° in 5° Increments
- Includes Accurate Gauge for Force Readings
- Patented Hand Held Pump, Easy-to-Read Gauge
- Gauge Readings in Pounds and Kilograms
- Fits Most Users, Extra Small to Larger Neck Sizes
- No Assembly Required
- Measures 15″ x 11″
- Saunders® Cervical Home Traction Unit
- Deluxe Soft Carrying Case
- Removable Headstrap Sleeve for Added Comfort
- Instruction Booklet
- Limited 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Herniated Disc Syndrome
- Degenerated Joint Disease
- Cervical Headache
- Chronic Whiplash Syndrome
- Poor Posture
- Soft Tissue Stiffness
- Other Neck-Related Conditions
- Saunders Cervical Home Traction Product Sheet: http://www.djoglobal.com/sites/default/files/Chatt_Saunders_Cervical_Traction_Sheet.pdf
By Purchasing this Product I Certify that the Below Statements are True.
I am a licensed medical/healthcare provider OR my medical/healthcare provider has prescribed this product for my medical condition. I will read and carefully follow the manufacturer’s directions provided with the unit. I assume all responsibility for the use or misuse of this traction product. I will contact my medical/healthcare provider immediately in the case of any untoward reactions caused by use of this unit. By clicking “Add to cart” you certify your acceptance of the above statement.
I understand that Pain Care Outlet is only a distributor of the product and in no way assumes responsibility for any injury or worsening of existing injury it may cause due to use, malfunction, misuse, inappropriate application, or any other reason. Pain Care Outlet can only provide general recommendations regarding the functionality of the unit but cannot provide specific instructions as to the recommended application or use. By clicking “Add to cart” you certify your acceptance of the above statement.
Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been opened. This item is covered under a limited one-year manufacturer’s warranty. If there is a warranty issue, a replacement part(s) or a replacement unit will be issued from the manufacturer. No refunds will be given for warranty issues. By clicking “Add to cart” you certify your acceptance of the above statement.