The Saunders® Lumbar Traction Unit is the first home pneumatic traction device specifically designed to deliver up to 200 lbs force. The Saunders® Lumbar Traction Unit greatly enhances patient compliance and satisfaction. Included is a patented pneumatic pump, no-slip belts, and an easy-to-read force gauge.
A proven alternative to surgery for some patients
– Friction-free surface ensures smooth motion
– Easy-to-read pressure gauge provides total control of the force at all times
– Blow-off valve limits the amount of force that can be applied
A cost effective option to continuous clinical care
– Split table design replicates clinical traction and promotes consistency of treatment
– Actively moving treatment surface ensures efficient application of traction
– Patented pneumatic system ensures relable force accuracy and leak-free performance
Easy to Use
A portable treatment solution that increases patient compliance and satisfaction
– Comes complete – no assembly required
– Non-slip harness incorporate belt-organizers for quick set-up
– Patented pump design incorporates a simple “click in place” mechanism
- Effectively Applies Up to 200 Pounds of Traction
- Can be a Safe, Proven Alternative to Surgery
- Easy to Use
- No-Slip Harnesses Incorporate Belt-Organizers for Quick Set-Up
- Patented Pump Design Incorporates a Simple Click Mechanism
Corrects Muscle Function, Improving Circulation of Blood and Lymph and Relieving Pain
- Friction-free Surface Ensures Smooth Motion
- Easy to Read Pressure Gauge Provides Total Control of the Force At All Times
- Effective Blow-off Valve Limits the Amount of Force that Can be Applied
- No Assembly Required
- Saunders® Lumbar Traction Unit
- No Slip Belts
- Deluxe Soft Carrying Case (Removable Wheels Included)
- Instruction Booklet
- Limited 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
Saunders® Lumbar Traction Product Sheet: http://www.djoglobal.com/sites/default/files/Chatt_Saunders_Lumbar_Traction_Sheet.pdf
By Purchasing this Product I Certify that the Below Statements are True.
I am a licensed medical/healthcare provider OR my medical/healthcare provider has prescribed this product for my medical condition. I will read and carefully follow the manufacturer’s directions provided with the unit. I assume all responsibility for the use or misuse of this traction product. I will contact my medical/healthcare provider immediately in the case of any untoward reactions caused by use of this unit. By clicking “Add to cart” you certify your acceptance of the above statement.
I understand that Pain Care Outlet is only a distributor of the product and in no way assumes responsibility for any injury or worsening of existing injury it may cause due to use, malfunction, misuse, inappropriate application, or any other reason. Pain Care Outlet can only provide general recommendations regarding the functionality of the unit but cannot provide specific instructions as to the recommended application or use. By clicking “Add to cart” you certify your acceptance of the above statement.
Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been opened. This item is covered under a limited one-year manufacturer’s warranty. If there is a warranty issue, a replacement part(s) or a replacement unit will be issued from the manufacturer. No refunds will be given for warranty issues. By clicking “Add to cart” you certify your acceptance of the above statement.