The 2″ x 2″ Premium or Superior Square Electrodes are made of the highest quality conductive gel available. Designed to last up to 10-12 applications, the gel adhesive is durable while being non-irritating and latex-free.
Choose from either our Superior or Premium Brands!
- Superior or Premium Quality Self-Adhering Electrodes
- Pre-Gelled for Immediate Use
- Silver-Coated, Carbon Pad
- Non, Irritating, Latex-Free
- White Cloth Mesh Backing
- Pre-Wired, Easy Lead Wire Connections
- High Quality Conductive Gel
- Treats Large Treatment Areas (Lower and Upper Back)
- Good for Up to 10-12 Uses
- Made in USA
*Each Kit Includes 20 or 40 Individual Electrodes in a Resealable Package for Easy Storage
Check out Pain Care Outlet’s Exclusive DISCOUNT SUBSCRIPTION PLANS!
- Clean and Dry the Desired Application Site (As Needed)
- Open the Resealable Package and Save for Electrode Storage
- Remove Electrodes Sleeve from Package
- Peel Electrodes Away from Sleeve. Save Sleeve for Electrode Storage
- If Gel on Electrodes Appears Dry, Add a Few Drops of Water to Moisten
- Always Turn Off the Unit Before Applying or Removing Any Electrodes
- Place 2 or 4 Electrodes Around the Area as Prescribed or Desired Treatment Area
- Attach Lead Wire Connections to TENS unit or Other Therapy Unit
- Electrodes Should be Replaced Once They Lose Their Ability to Stick Properly to Your Skin
Removal and Storage
- Turn Off TENS Unit or Other Therapy Unit.
- Disconnect Each Lead Wire From All Electrodes
- Always Remove Each Electrode by Gently Lifting Edge of Electrode, NOT by the Wire
- Place Each Electrode onto Sleeve
- Insert Sleeve, Reseal Package
- Store at Room Temperature in Dry Area
- If a Rash Develops, Discontinue Use Immediately and Notify Your Medical Clinician or Physician
- To Minimize the Risk of a Thermal Burning, Always Use the Prescribed or Recommended Electrode Size, Type and Shape
- Usage of an Electrode Not Recommended by the Manufacturer or Your Medical Clinician or Physician may Result in Thermal Burning